Our goal is to be the community’s trusted independent information source for the FHS Building Project. You can rely on us to provide objective, unbiased information – bringing you the facts you need to understand the issues.
We understand that Farmington residents have diverse perspectives and opinions, and we encourage discussion and debate about the project. By discussing this as a community, we can create a solution that best meets Farmington’s needs. We do, however, want to foster a thoughtful and respectful discussion. To that end, we have established several guidelines regarding community engagement on our social media platforms:
· Please keep it civil, respectful, and, to the best of your ability, fact-based.
· Inappropriate language as well as ethnic and racial slurs will not be allowed, and any posts containing such will be deleted.
· Personal attacks on any member of the community will not be tolerated, and any posts containing such will be deleted.
· If any post has been deleted by Comprehensive FHS, we will note it and the reason(s) for doing so.
· Repeated violations by the same individual will result in that person being banned from the site. Comprehensive FHS reserves the right to permanently ban the individual or do so temporarily, at its own discretion.