You may cast your vote in one of two ways:
- In-person at your regular polling location OR
- By absentee ballot (All voters are eligible to vote in this election via absentee ballot)
Where is my polling location?
You can see what voting district and precinct you’re in on this map. See this list of the locations and addresses of all polling places. Remember to vote at your specific district/precinct’s location.
All voters may choose to vote in this referendum via Absentee Ballot
There are certain qualifications for voting by absentee ballot, and you may request one if you meet any of the following:
- COVID-19 (any voter may select the COVID-19 Pandemic as a qualification for an absentee ballot)
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all election hours (6:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on election day
- Serving as an election official at a polling place other than your own
- Active service in the Armed Forces
To request an absentee ballot you’ll need to complete this form and return it to the Town Clerk’s Office in Town Hall (1 Monteith Drive). Visit the Registrar of Voters website or call them at 860-675-2389 to learn more or if you have questions.
You may request an absentee ballot at any time. If you are voting by absentee ballot, be sure to allow enough time for the ballot to be mailed to you and then returned.
Absentee ballots must be received no later than 8:00 PM on the day of the referendum (Thursday, June 3). You can either mail your ballot or drop it off at any time in the Absentee Ballot Box located outside of Town Hall, just to the right of the front steps.[More Voting Information]